My weight loss

Friday, March 25, 2011

Birthday Breakfast!

Today is my oldest son's birthday, so we let him choose whatever he wanted for breakfast. He chose pancakes, bacon, and chocolate chip muffins. I was smart enough to opt out of the pancakes, but I couldn't resist some bacon and a muffin. The muffin was 5 points and then the 1/2 cup of milk that I HAD to have with it was another 2 points. 2 slices of bacon was only 2 points, which I thought wasn't bad. 9 points for breakfast though...wowzers!

I had lunch out today, even after vowing to eat a 4 point Smart Ones meal. Oh well. I had lunch with my honey, so it was worth it. We ate at Tamarack, which is a WV gift shop tourist-y type place. Very good food! I had roasted pork loin (5 points), mashed potatoes (3 points), and sauteed green beans with mushrooms, which should be free, but I'm guessing they were sauteed in some type of oil, so I'll count 2 points for them. 10 points for lunch.

Dinner was a wonderful Lean Cuisine lasagne and 2 pieces of french bread with ICBINB (LIGHT...apparently the regular stuff is 2 points for 1T. Light is only 1). So 11 points for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment