My weight loss

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The perfect Dessert

I wanted a hot breakfast this morning, so I scrambled 1/2 cup of egg beaters (1 point) and paired it with 2 slices of french bread with ICBINB (3 points) for a 4 point breakfast.

I had a Lean Cuisine meal for lunch - grilled chicken and penne pasta. 8 points

I had a nice hot cup of coffee this afternoon - Spicy Mayan Chocolate with French Vanilla creamer & sugar - 2 points.

Dinner tonight was boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz = 4 points), chicken flavored rice (3 points), 1 roll with ICBINB (3 points), and peas (2 points). 12 points for dinner.

I had the PERFECT dessert tonight. I've been wanting pb & chocolate lately, but the only point friendly ice cream I had was the Weight Watchers brand and the only chocolate they have has brownie pieces in it and they were getting in my way. So today I bought Breyer's Smooth & Dreamy (1/3 less fat) Velvety Dark Chocolate ice cream and mixed in 1/2 T of creamy pb. YUMMO! 4 points

No comments:

Post a Comment