My weight loss

Monday, March 28, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake! ... again :)

No breakfast today, but I had a Smart Ones Chicken Parmesan meal for lunch for 7 points.

Dinner was pork chops (4 points), Chicken & Broccoli flavored rice (3 points), frozen spring vegetables, sauteed mushrooms, and 2 pieces of french bread with ICBINB (3 points). 10 points for dinner.


And the grand finale...dessert. There is still birthday cake and apparently if there is cake in the house I can NOT ressit it. I love cake. :) So I had a piece for dessert. Yesterday I had a small piece and counted it as 4 points. Tonight's piece was slightly larger. I cut the cake into twelfths, since that is how it's portioned in the WW book. 1/12 of an iced cake is 14 points. I ate half of that 1/12th that I cut, so I'll count 7 points. Still way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment