My weight loss

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dessert is my favorite part of the day

Breakfast was good this morning. I tried the Smart Ones English Muffin Sandwich with Canadian bacon. It was very much like an Egg McMuffin. 6 points though, which is kind of high for me for breakfast.

For lunch I had a Smart Ones Chicken Santa Fe, which is only 3 points.

I cooked dinner for the first time in forever tonight. I had cream of mushroom chicken (4 points for the chicken and 2 for the sauce since I also put some over my rice), 1/2 cup white rice (3 points), broccoli, and 2 pieces of french bread with ICBINB (3 points). 12 points for dinner.


Dessert tonight was 1/2 cup of Breyer's Velvety Dark Chocolate ice cream with 1/2 T of peanut butter. 4 points and oh so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment