My weight loss

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Throwing it Into High Gear

Mmmmmmm Bacon, toast, & fresh cut pineapple lovingly cut up for me by my husband. The breakfast of champions. 4 points

After the weekend I had and the final weigh-in coming up in my competition, I have been working out a lot this week. I'm starting to see the scale smile upon that, so that's good. I've gone to the Y every day this week. I will do my official weekly weigh-in tomorrow instead of Saturday since I'll be out of town AGAIN this weekend, and then my final weigh-in for the competition on Tuesday. I'm in 3rd place right now and I think if I can keep it up I may be able to move into 2nd place, maybe even 1st, but that'll be pushing it. We'll see.

Lunch today was better than I thought it was going to be. I had a Lean Cuisine Cheddar Potatoes with Broccoli. 5 points

We had a going away dinner for someone Charles works with tonight, so it wasn't good for my points for the day. I had Chicken Frances, which was a breaded chicken cutlet with a lemon/butter sauce, but the sauce was on the side, so I only had a little of it. I counted 10 points for the chicken. I had a side of vegetables, a salad (2 points), and 2 rolls (6 points). 18 points for dinner. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment