My weight loss

Friday, March 18, 2011

Garlic Chicken

Today for breakfast I had a raspberry cheesecake Special K bar. 2 points

I'm down 21 pounds as of today. I'm going to go back to Saturdays for official weigh-ins though since I will be in town for the next several weekends. I'm VERY excited about the 21 pounds, but I'm thinking tomorrow morning I can do better. Maybe not 22, but I'm shooting for 21.SOMETHING. :)

I missed lunch again today. Oh well.

Dinner was garlic chicken (8 points), instant loaded mashed potatoes (3 points), green beans (free), 1/3 cup of corn ( 1 points), and 2 pieces of french bread with ICBINB (3 points). The chicken was a recipe from allrecipes.com and was very easy and very good. You should try it! 15 points for dinner.



Dessert was 1/2 cup of Breyer's Velvety Dark Chocolate ice cream with 1/2 T of creamy peanut butter. 4 points of divine yumminess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment