My weight loss

Monday, March 7, 2011

It's a new day!

It's been a while since I blogged. Sorry. I was out of town. I was going to try to stay on plan while I was out of town, but it just did NOT work out that way. Friday I did okay, Saturday a little worse and Sunday was just awful. I'm not even going to bother listing what I ate, but I topped lunch off yesterday with an ice cream sundae from Friendly's. That can't be good. But...today I'm back on track. I'm going to work extra hard this week becuase I am in 2nd place in the weight loss competition I entered and it ends on March 15. I am SO close to first place. I can do this. Okay, just for posterity's sake, I added up my points from the weekend. I used 55 points on Saturday (breakfast at the hotel, catered lunch, dinner at Cracker Barrel with 2 biscuits and 2 cornbread muffins. Those killed me!) and 60 points on Sunday (Special K bar for breakfast, lunch at Friendly's with fried shrimp and ice cream sundae, dinner at Wendy's). That puts me 8 points in the hole for my weekly extra points. That's okay though. It's a new day!!

For breakfast this morning I had an apple. Zero points

For lunch I had a Smart Ones meal that was only 3 points. I didn't intend to eat so few points for lunch, but that just happened to be the one I chose. It was called Chicken Santa Fe and wasn't too bad. I haven't been all that impressed with Smart Ones though. I tend to like Lean Cuisine better.

For dinner I had leftover pot roast and green beans from Thursday night. I also had 2 pieces of french bread with ICBINB. 9 points total. For dessert I had a Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream cup with 1T of creamy peanut butter mixed in. 7 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment