My weight loss

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Miyabi's at home

I had a hot breakfast for a change this morning. I cooked 1/2 cup of EggBeaters with diced tomato mixed in (1 point), topped it with 3 pieces of ready cooked bacon (2 points), and ate it on a Nature's Own Whole Wheat sandwich round (2 points). 5 points for breakfast.

For lunch I had a Lean Cuisine lasagne. I love those things. 8 points

For dinner I went with an Asian flair tonight. I marinated chicken in a Sesame Ginger marinade and then stir fried it. I had probably 6 ounces, so 5 points, plus 2 points for the marinade. I also stir fried zucchini and onions in soy sauce, which is free. I had 1/2 cup of white rice, which is 3 points. So, 11 points for dinner. The picture only shows about 4 ounces of chicken. I got seconds. :)


I have 5 points left. What should I have for dessert tonight. I do have 1 Logan's Nutter Butter Fudgeslide left from last week, but it's not really calling my name. It really needs to be eaten though. Hmmm...

In the end I followed my heart and went with ice cream. :) Breyer's Smooth & Dreamy Coffee Fudge Brownie. 4 points for 1/2 cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment