My weight loss

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Applebee's

I had a Special K Honey Nut cereal bar for breakfast this morning. 2 points

For lunch I went with the Lean Cuisine spaghetti and I didn't really like it. The noodles were too spongy. It was 7 points, but I also had 2 pieces of French bread with ICBINB for 3 points. Buttered bread makes everything better! And no, I CAN'T believe it's not butter! 10 points for lunch.

It was Scout night and I didn't want to eat dinner at 5:00 PM, so we decided to eat out after Scouts. We went to Applebee's. I was thinking I hadn't done well, but once I got home and figured the points according to the nutritional guidelines, it seems I didn't do too bad after all. I had a 7 oz sirloin (6 points), 1 cheese stick (2 points), 1/2 of my portion of garlic mashed potatoes (4 points) and the seasonal vegetables (1 point). 13 points If I had known the cheese stick was only 2 points I would have had another one. LOL It was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment