My weight loss

Friday, February 25, 2011

New mindset = new me

Special K raspberry cheesecake cereal bar this morning. Very good! 2 points

For lunch I had the other half of my Logan's Mesquite Grilled chicken from the other day. I put it on a Logan's yeast roll with some sauteed mushrooms. 7 points

For a snack this afternoon I had 9 mini Oreos. 4 points

For dinner tonight I had a 4 oz pork chop with Chop House marinade (4 points), 1/2 cup chicken flavored rice (4 points), sauteed mushrooms, steamed carrots, and 2 slices of french bread with ICBINB (3 points). 11 points for dinner and it was yummy! I love cooking dinner these days and that is so WEIRD because it is SO not me. I like having control over what I'm eating and knowing I'm staying within my points, not to mention saving money. What a difference a new mindset makes. It's amazing really.


For dessert I had 1 square of Godiva dark chocolate. 2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment