My weight loss

Monday, February 21, 2011

Ryan's

I had a Special K vanilla crisp cereal bar for breakfast this morning. 2 points

For lunch I had a Smart Ones cheese ravioli meal. 7 points

The kids got haircuts at the mall today and they both wanted a slice of Cookie cake with icing. I HAD to taste it. I had 2 bites (1 from each kid) and counted it as 2 points.

I had a Special K raspberry cheesecake cereal bar for a snack around 4:30. 2 points. My parents are coming into town and we're supposed to eat at Ryan's tonight. They won't be here until late, so I needed a snack. I hope I'm able to eat reasonably at the buffet though.

I wasn't too bad at dinner. I had some pulled pork (5 points), bourbon chicken (3 points), white rice (4 points), a salad (2 points), green beans (free) and 1/2 of a roll (5 points). 19 points for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment