My weight loss

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Spread

I slept in this morning, so I had oatmeal for brunch. That's okay though because I'm sure I'm going to get in PLENTY of points with my Super Bowl food this afternoon and evening. :)

My Super Bowl spread:


So here is the rundown of what I ate this afternoon and evening. I had predetermined that I was going to make appetizers for today and that I was going to count the points, but eat what I wanted. And that I did.

6 cucumber sandwiches (8 oz cream cheese, 1/2 c mayo, dry italian seasoning, dill sprinkled on top) = 9 points
5 ritz with cream cheese and pepper jelly = 5 points
5 ritz with cream cheese and strawberry jam = 5 points (SOOOOO good)
6 sausage balls = 21 points (YIKES!!)
8 melba toasts with bruschetta = 3 points
3 Wavy Lays with French Onion dip = 2 points
2 Chinese chicken wings = 4 points
3 TGI Friday's potato skins with light sour cream = 7 points

Grand total = 56 points
If only I had skipped the sausage balls. They are so good, but MAN are they high in points. If it wasn't for those I'd be okay. Counting these points up really shows me how bad some foods are though. Eating this stuff with no regard for calories, day in and day out, is how I got into the mess I'm in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment