My weight loss

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dinner was not appreciated

Breakfast this morning was a Special K cereal bar and 1/2 cup of milk. 4 points

For lunch I had 5 Ritz crackers with cream cheese and strawberry preserves. I had this written down as 5 points from the Super Bowl, but I think I used fat free cream cheese that day. This was regular cream cheese. I'm going with 6 points.

I made a Rachel Ray recipe for dinner tonight. It's called Garlic Roast chicken with Rosemary and Lemon. I thought it was just okay, but everybody else hated it. I kind of felt like I was eating a Christmas tree. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. The chicken I counted as 4 points (2 for the chicken and 2 more for the olive oil and chicken broth), roasted garlic & parmesan mashed potatoes for 3 points, canned green beans for FREE, and 2 slices of thin french bread with 1 T Country Crock margarine for 4 points. I'm out of ICBINB, which is too bad because teh ICBINB is much better than the Country Crock and half the points. 11 points for dinner.


For a snack tonight I attempted to have pretzel sticks with Hershey's syrup. It tasted better in my head. I gave up on it after 9 sticks. 32 sticks would have been 2 points. I'll count 1 point and move on. I had a fun size Snickers with almonds instead. 3 points

2 comments:

  1. I like a lot of herbs and spices, but Rosemary is one that I DO NOT LIKE. Maybe that was the problem...I love your Christmas Tree analogy. LOL! You tried to replicate chocolate covered pretzels huh? I did not realize what a sweet tooth you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love chocolate. The pretzel thing didn't quite work out though. Even the Snickers didn't hit the spot last night. I'm not sure what I was after.

    ReplyDelete