My weight loss

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Moroccan chicken wasn't very rockin'.

Breakfast was an Ambrosia apple this morning.

I didn't have lunch, but I had 6 melba crackers and 1 wedge of The Laughing Cow cheese at 3 PM. 4 points

For dinner I made a recipe from emealz.com called Moroccan chicken. The family protested before it was even finished, but I wanted to give it a chance. I was concerned that it might be TOO spicy, but it ended up being too bland. I give it 2.5stars (I did have seconds though, just out of principle), and I won't make it again. It was 7 points per serving,most of it being due to the pasta. I also had a side salad with dressing and bacon bits - 3 points. 10 points for dinner.

My kids wanted the break and bake cookies this evening, so I made them some. I figured I could have a couple at no great cost. But, much to my dismay, 2 cookies is equal to 5 POINTS! 1 cookie is 2 points. That's a lot! Plus, can I really eat just 2 cookies? And I know I don't want them without a cup of milk, which would add 3 points. That's an 8 point dessert, 10 if I have 3, which is probably the least I could do. Even though I have 15 points left tonight, I don't think I can bring myself to spend that many points at one time on DESSERT. That can't be good. Sigh... They're in the oven right now, so I guess we'll see what happens.

Okay, I held strong. I had a SmartOnes Turtle Sundae instead. 4 points. I did have 1 bite of 1 cookie, but it didn't taste as great as I thought it would, so I decided it wasn't worth the 2 points. I'll count it as 1 point though, since I did have a bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment