My weight loss

Monday, February 7, 2011

Chocolate got me through the day...and night

I was in horrible pain with my back last night so I didn't sleep a wink. After Charles rubbed me down with Ben-Gay at 5 AM I was able to sleep. You know what that means...no breakfast. LOL

For lunch I had 2 cucumber sandwiches and 8 pieces of bruschetta. 6 points total.

Since I didn't have a brownie yesterday I decided to have one this afternoon. 5 points I also had 1/2 cup of milk. 2 points

For dinner I had salmon (7 points), 1/2 cup brown rice (2 points), 2 thin slices of french bread (1 point each) with 1 T ICBINB split between them (1 point), and a salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, bacon bits, and 1T raspberry dressing (2 points). 14 points for dinner.



I was a little disappointed after putting my points from dinner into my calculator and seeing that I only had 2 points left for the day. Having a brownie with milk in the middle of the day will do that to you though. :) In order to not feel deprived, I had 1 square of my dark chocolate Hershey bar (1 point). Now I've had my chocolate and I feel fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment