My weight loss

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weigh In Week 8

I lost 3 pounds this week!!!! That's amazing since I ate 'worse' this week than ever. That puts me at 16.8 pounds total lost! This week I had 224 out of my allowed 203 points (that doesn't include the 49 extra points per week), which was 110%. Each week I've gone over I've lost more than when I haven't.

I had an early lunch instead of breakfast and lunch. I had a Lean Cuisine lasagne. Man, those things are good! 8 points

I had some of Charles' sweet tea this afternoon, so I'll count it. 2 points

For an afternoon snack I had a Weight Watchers coffee cake and 1/2 cup of milk. 5 points

For dinner I made Chicken Broccoli Fettucini from emealz. It was 7 points. I also had a piece of french bread with ICBINB (2 points) and a 2 point salad. 11 points. For dessert I had 1/2 Breyer's Smooth & Dreamy Coffee Fudge Brownie light ice cream. 4 points

No comments:

Post a Comment