My weight loss

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Too. Many. Points!!

I had Oatmeal for breakfast. 4 points

For lunch I ate at Tamarack with my mom. I had some pork bbq (7 points), green beans with mushrooms (free), and roasted potatoes (5 points). 12 points for lunch

I had a piece of dark chocolate Godiva this afternoon. 2 points
We had our Cub Scout Blue and Gold banquet tonight. I was going to have a Lean Cuisine meal for dinner before I went, but then I was a afraid there would be "good" food there and I'd eat anyway and then will have eaten double for dinner. So...I just ate at the banquet. I had a spoonful of mac n cheese (counting 5 points), some hot potato salad (4 points), 2 meatballs (7 points), 1 chicken nugget (2 points), and here's the kicker...a cupcake (5 points) and a piece of cake (9 points). Yikes!! So, let's see...32 points for dinner. OUCH!!

I guess I won't be having a late night snack tonight. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment