My weight loss

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weigh In Week 7

I lost .8 of a pound this week. That's better than nothing I guess, especially since I have eaten out several times this week. That's a total of 13.8 pounds!

I had a Special K cereal bar for breakfast. 2 points
Chicken Poblano Lean Cuisine for lunch. 7 points
For dinner we grilled BBQ chicken thighs. I had 2 thighs (6 points), potato salad (7 points), 1 mini corn on the cob (1 point), 1 dinner roll with ICBINB (3 points), and I counted 1 extra point for the extra BBQ sauce. 18 points for dinner.

After dinner I had a Skinny Cow Chocolate fudge brownie ice cream cup. 4 points


Then I ended up having some buttered popcorn later. I'm counting 6 points, but I'm not sure how many points' worth I ate. That put me over 8 points for the day, but I do have 49 extra weekly points that I can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment