My weight loss

Monday, February 14, 2011

Just Go With It

Cereal bar for breakfast. 2 points

I had my hair cut and colored today and the only appointment available was at noon. I meant to eat lunch before heading out, but I got busy going through pictures, so no lunch for me.

At the last minute this afternoon I decided the hubby and I would go to dinner and a movie for Valentine's Day. We only had an hour before the movie started by the time he got home from work, so we went to KFC for dinner. Since I missed lunch I had exactly enough points available. I had 2 original recipe thighs (with the skin) (14 points), 2 biscuits (10 points) and a small mashed potatoes with gravy (3 points). 27 points for dinner. The movie we went to see was Just Go With It with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Anniston. It was VERY funny. I reccommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment