My weight loss

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weigh In Week 5

UGH! I am SO disappointed this week. The scale had stayed pretty steady all week, so I pretty much starved myself the last 2 days hoping to get at least a 2 pound loss. But no such luck. I lost .6 pounds this week. Yes, at least it still went down, but I've been being so diligent! It's frustrating. I ate 78% of my allowed points this week(158/203). I suppose I should go back to eating most, if not all, of my points each day. I may be slowing down my metabolism.

I had a banana for breakfast.

Lean Cuisine lasagne for lunch. Yum! 8 points

I had a cup of India Spice Chai tea with vanilla creamer and sugar this afternoon. 2 points.

Well, I took care of that problem of leaving too many points. LOL We went to Texas Steakhouse and I ended up going over my points. I would have been okay, but the 2-for-1 deal came with an onion blossom appetizer and it was just too good. I had a 6 oz ribeye (I counted it at 10 points), green beans (1 point), red bliss potatoes (5 points), 1 roll with butter (4 points) and several pieces of the onion (I counted 5 points). 25 points for dinner. That put me over by 6 points I think. Tommorrow is going to be even worse, but that's okay because I'll get back on track on Monday.

**I found a web site that had Texas Steakhouse's nutritional information on it and, after putting everything in, I came up with 28 points for dinner. That's okay though. It was GOOD!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment