My weight loss

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Meatloaf Day!

I had a Special K cereal bar for breakfast. 2 points

For lunch I had a SmartOnes lasagne, in order to compare it against the Lean Cuisine lasagne. While both are good, I like the Lean Cuisine lasagne better. 7 points

I had an ambrosia apple while waiting on my oil change this afternoon. That is the best tasting apple I think I've ever had.

For dinner I made a meatloaf recipe from emealz. It was very easy and I liked it a lot. The only problem is that I bought Italian ground turkey by mistake, so it was a little spicy. The kids hated it, but Charles liked it, but would have liked it better without the kick. 5 points per serving. I also had 1/2 cup loaded mashed potatoes(3 points),green beans and 1 dinner roll with ICBINB (3 points). 11 points for dinner and I am stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment