My weight loss

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chicken...take two!

Oatmeal for breakfast on this cold, snowy morning. 5 points (I added brown sugar and a dash of milk. Otherwise it would have been 4 points.)

For lunch I had my last Lean Cuisine Chicken Poblano meal. I hope I can find some more. It took us a while to find this batch. 7 points

For dinner I had chicken tossed in olive oil and Greek seasoning (4 points), 1/2 cup white rice (3 points) and 1 dinner roll with ICBINB ( 3 points). 10 Points for dinner tonight which leaves me some points for dessert. I bought some single serving ice creams at Kroger tonight. They ended up being more points than I expected (5 or 6), but that's okay on nights when I have it available I guess. The Skinny Cow ones I got are only 4 points, so I guess I'll stick to those next time.

I had the Edy's brand Mocha Almond Fudge individual serving. It was 6 points and very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment