My weight loss

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trying to do better

I had brunch at Tudor's biscuit world today with my parents. I haven't eaten there since I started my program. I had a biscuit with gravy and sweet tea. I'm counting the food at 12 points and 2 for the tea because I don't think I had more than 8 ounces and 8 oz is 2 points. So 14 points for breakfast/lunch.

I had a snack of 4 melba toasts (1 point) and 1 wedge of The Laughing Cow cheese (1 point). 2 points.

For dinner we went to Logan's with my parents. I refrained from having a roll. It was tough. I had half of my Mesquite Grill Chicken and, going from the nutrition information online, the whole thing was 4 points. So the half I ate was 2 points. I also had broccoli (free) and a house salad with no dressing (2 points). 4 points for dinner. That may or may not be accurate, but I'm going with it since I only have the nutrition information to go from. That left me with 9 points left for today, so I'm going to leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment