My weight loss

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Barbecue Chicken

Special K cereal bar for breakfast this morning. 2 points. I SOOO did not want to get up this morning, so I may just go back to bed. It's nice to have that option.

For lunch I finally broke down and had one of the Lean Cuisine Shrimp Scampi meals that has been in my freezer since I started this journey. I bought them when they were on sale and there weren't many meals to choose from, but since then it just hasn't been one that seems appetizing. And, in the end, my instincts were right. It wasn't that good. 6 points

I had a 2 point cup of coffee this afternoon. Raspberry Chocolate Truffle with 2T french vanilla creamer and 1T sugar.

For dinner tonight I made a barbecue chicken dish from emealz.com. My husband and I both gave it 3.5 stars. It was okay, but easy to make, so I may make it again. 5 points for the chicken, according to the web site. I think it's less than that since 4 oz of plain boneless skinless chicken breast is only 2 points, but I'll count the 5. I also had 1/2 cup of white rice (3 points), 1 roll with ICBINB (3 points) and a serving of healthy steamers vegetables. It was a frozen bag of veggies that you steam in the bag in the microwave and this one was in some kind of olive oil sauce that I didn't like. I am sure it was worth points, but since I only had 1 bite I didn't bother to calculate them. 11 points for dinner.


That left me with 8 points for the day, so I had my other Nutter Butter Fudgeslide that I brought home from Logan's the other day for dessert. 5 points

No comments:

Post a Comment