My weight loss

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Breakfast was oatmeal. Nothing too exciting. 4 points

For lunch I had a Lean Cuisine Sweet Ginger Chicken meal. It was just okay, a little spicy. 7 points Okay, I just looked at the bag again and it says "Sweet and Spicy Ginger Chicken". I was missing that "spicy" part all along. LOL

For dinner I had 2 chicken rollups with sour cream, salsa, and mexican cheese. 3 points for the pitas, 2 points for the chicken, 3 points for the cheese, and 1 point for the sour cream. 9 points total, but I didn't eat all of teh 2nd one. It didn't taste as good as it did the last time I made them.



Since I wasn't espcially satisfied with my dinner I had a snack of melba snacks and Laughing Cow cheese. I got a new flavor of cheese today. It's mozzerella sun-dried tomato basil and is very good! 3 points

And finally, I couldn't go to bed without something sweet, so I went with the tried and true 1 point banana sundae. Sliced bananas with 1 T Hershey's syrup. 1 point

No comments:

Post a Comment