My weight loss

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weigh In - Week 3

2.2 pounds down this week! Woo Hoo!! I was hoping to break a decade at this weigh in, but that didn't happen. That's okay though because the scale was not a friend to me most of the week, so I was really just happy to break 2 pounds. That's 9 pounds total loss, so I'm excited about that.

I had bacon and eggs this morning. Yum! I bought the pre-cooked bacon yesterday and the points figured at 2 points for 4 slices. Can't beat that. Then I had 1/2 cup of eggbeaters scrambled with salt and pepper. Nice and hearty breakfast for 3 points.

After breakfast Charles and I went to the YMCA and worked out on the elliptical machines. We thought our free membership (miliatry) had expired, but we got in, so...YAY! I'll definitely be going back. I did 25 minutes while watching CMT on my own personal TV. I feel really good about that and hope I can keep up the initiative to go after dropping the kids off at school in the mornings.


Lunch was my yummy Lean Cuisine Chicken Poblano. Mmmmmm 7 points
I had a snack of bruschetta at around 2 PM. I had 8 pieces of melba toast with the bruschetta on them. 4 points (3 for the toast and 1 for the dash of olive oil)

Dinner was delicious tonight. 4 oz of grilled steak (5 pts), Lipton Chicken flavored rice (3 points), and green beans with mushrooms. 8 points total. Then a 4 point SmartOnes dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment