My weight loss

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fajitas...Take Two

Had some yummy oatmeal for breakfast today. I get the Active Lifestyle brand, Maple brown sugar & pecan. 4 points

I was dissatisfied after dinner again last night. I wasn't really hungry, but I wanted something to eat. I didn't even know what it was that I wanted. I persevered though and woke up ready to keep trudging. The scale was at least down from yesterday this morning, but not down as far as it was on Sunday. Oh well. I have to just keep in mind that my weight will still fluctuate and "official" weigh ins are on Saturdays. Surely there will still be a loss this week. I need to do more exercising. I did 2 days of the 12 minute workout last week, which isn't much, but at least it's something. I haven't done any this week yet. Not to mention that last week I was taking the detox & cleanse pills and this week I'm not. I'll just keep pushing on and hopefully will continue to be encouraged by the scale.

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Chicken Alfredo. 7 points. 4 out of 5 stars

Okay, can I just take a break to say that I'm pretty stoked to see that Suburban Turmoil commented on my blog?! lol Here is a link to one of her most recent hilarious blog posts. http://suburbanturmoil.blogspot.com/2011/01/when-wildebeests-attack.html

I attempted to have some popcorn as an afternoon snack, but the PopSmart popcorn just doesn't taste good to me. I even got the supposed "butter" flavored. Ick. Not worth it. The mini bag would have been 3 points, but since I barely ate any, I'm just counting 1 point. I had a banana instead. I later had a Special K cereal bar - 2 points. Then a few hours later, I had a serving of pretzels - 2 points. I'm hungry today.

I wanted to have fajitas for dinner again before my flatbread goes bad, so I had that for dinner tonight. I added cut up zucchini and mushrooms to the pan though. And I spread light sour cream on the flatbread (1 point for 2 T). I added salt, pepper, garlic powder, & ground red pepper for seasoning this time. The red pepper made the difference. They had just enough kick for me. So, 2 points for the chicken, 3 points for the 2 flatbreads, 1 point for the sour cream, and I'll count 1 point for the olive oil I used to sautee the chicken. Total: 7 points. Awesome!

That leaves me with 7 points. I was going to make some popcorn on the stove with coconut oil (someone suggested it to me. I've never made stove-top popcorn before), but the longer I waited, the fuller I became, so I don't think I'll have a snack tonight. It's 9:00 already, so I may just go read and go to bed. I'll let you know tomorrow if I changed my mind. I really wanted to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment