My weight loss

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well, I had a HORRIBLE headache last night, I'm guessing from lack of caffeine, so I took a Tylenol PM and went to bed early. Those always knock me out, so I slept until 11 today, so no breakfast. I had a grilled cheese (on double fiber wheat w/ I can't believe it's not butter spread - 5 points) and a can of soup for lunch - 8 points total.

Dinner last night was okay. I was wrong about the points, it was actually 8 points per serving. I had 2 servings and was still hungry. I later had half of a bagel spread with fat free cream cheese (3 points) and still wasn't satisfied. I don't know what I wanted. It was probably just psychological. I went to bed with 2 points left last night.

I am enjoying keeping up with the points. That kind of thing is right up my alley. I have a chart of the foods I eat most often and their point values and also a chart of my weight loss and health numbers (glucose, b/p, cholesterol). I love charts.

So, I am sitting here after dinner with 13 points left. Weird. I had a delicious dinner that, according to my calculations, was only 10 points: 6 oz sirloin steak, grilled (6 pts), 1/2 cup brown rice with garlic powder and italian seasoning mixed in (2 pts), sauteed zucchini & mushrooms (veg. are free, 2 points for the olive oil). Delish! So, is it okay to NOT eat all my points for the day? I'm sure I'll have a snack in a bit, but not 13 points worth! I know I messed up my day by sleeping late and missing breakfast. Oh well. I go to the doctor tomorrow so I'll get my health numbers all updated. I know it's weird that I find that exciting, but I don't like having blanks on my chart.

Snack: 1 cup of chocolate milk - 6 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment