My weight loss

Monday, January 10, 2011

Last night I was craving regular old fried eggs, so that's what I had for breakfast this morning. That and half a piece of toast (only half because I was full and I didn't want to eat it just because I had made it). 5 points total

For lunch I had a Lean Cuisine meal called "Chicken Tuscan". It had a sun dried tomato sauce over linguine and chicken, which sounded really good to me. It was good, but not spectacular like I was hoping for. I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars. It was 7 points.



And, by the way, when I give point values they are ALL from the NEW Weight Watchers point system called "PointsPlus". You put in a food's protein, fat, carbs, & fiber (into the calculator) and it tells you the point value. Some things like snack foods are higher in points than they were under the old system, but things like fruits and vegetables are free.

Afternoon snack: a nice juicy D'anjou pear! YUM! I had forgotten how much I love pears. Have I said that already on here? I've had 3 pears since I started this program and I am delightfully surprised at their juicy sweetness every time. What a treat!

Dinner tonight was spaghetti! I made it the same way I normally do and my serving was 10 points. I also had the coveted piece of garlic bread for 5 points. :) I added an apple for dessert because dinner wasn't completely filling. I have 3 points left, but I think I'm going to leave them because the scale didn't smile upon me this morning.

Now I'm off to watch the National Championship game.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I hope this blog helps keep you accountable. My husband and I agreed to eat super-healthy between January and March and while the first week was miserable, I'm five pounds lighter today and REALLY motivated now. LOL When the pounds start disappearing, suddenly things feel easier!

    ReplyDelete