My weight loss

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Sunday

I slept in today, but I still had breakfast, which was oatmeal with half of a banana cut up on top. 4 points

Since I had a late breakfast I decided to just have melba toast with Laughing Cow cheese for a late lunch/snack. I had 8 melbas (3 points) and 2 wedges of cheese (2 points). So 5 point snack.

I was pretty hungry by the time dinner rolled around tonight. We had greek pork chops (4 pts), Knorr SidesPlus Roasted chicken rice w/veggies (4 pts), sauteed zucchini, a crescent roll w/ICBINB (4 pts) and fresh tomatoes. 12 points for dinner, which leaves 8 for the rest of the evening.

Dinner was at 5:30, so those extra points are going to come in handy. I'm really jonesing for a chunk of that dark chocolate Godiva bar in my kitchen. That'll take care of 2 of those points. Yep, there they went. Man, that godiva is good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment