My weight loss

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weigh In - Week 4

Weigh in day! Weigh in day!! I love weigh in day!! (as long as the numbers keep going down, that is) :)

Drum roll, please... down 2.2 pounds this week!! Woo hoo! That's 11.2 total pounds lost! That's awesome! I also broke a decade, which is very exciting!!(You know, like if you weighed 132, which I don't, and you made it into the 120's... that's breaking a decade.) This week I ate 169 points out of an available 203, which was 83% and fewer points than any week thus far (by total points and by percentage). I didn't go into my flex points at all.

I had a banana for breakfast and then went to the Y and did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 3 reps on one of the upper body weight machines. I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Well, I almost had a mid-day disaster. We had decided that we would go to Logan's for lunch after we picked the kids up from their NASA class. Then we realized that their 2-for-1 deal was only between the hours of 3 and 6 PM. But I was starving! And we also needed to go to Wal-Mart. Eating out twice in one day is just not acceptable and I was becoming disappointed thinking I was about to ruin my good weigh-in. In the end we decided to go home for lunch and go back out at 5:00 for dinner at Logan's and then go to WM afterwards. Whew!

I had a Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom pizza (9 points)and a salad with light raspberry dressing (1 point) for lunch. 10 points

So dinner was at Logan's. I had the mesquite grilled chicken with broccoli and a side salad. According to the nutritional value online, that was 6 points. I took my own salad dressing and it was 2 points, so I'm counting that extra. I also had one roll (the smallest one in the basket) with a thin layer of butter, 6 points. 14 points for dinner. No dessert tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment