My weight loss

Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's a Wendy's kind of night

Snow Day again today. sigh... You know what that means, no breakfast cause I'm a late sleeper if given the opportunity.

So lunch was a Lean Cuisine meal - Chicken Pecan. 8 points It was different. Lots of different textures, which I like. It could have used a tadbit more flavor, but it wasn't bad. 3.5 stars

I made a 2 point cup of coffee this afternoon, but I only drank half of it so I'll count 1 point. I also had a snack of 2 sesame Melba Toasts. 1 point

Well, my dinner plans didn't quite work out so I had Wendy's instead. I still stayed within my points for the day though! I had a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger (9 points) and a small chili (5 points). So 14 points total. Not too bad. I think I'll have my last chunk of Godiva chocolate for 2 points and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment