My weight loss

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sigh...these snow days are not good for my diet. I slept in again this morning. Ahhh, I love sleeping in. But it messes with my breakfast. I ended up not eating anything until noon. I didn't sleep until noon!!! But I went to play in the snow before eating. So, lunch at noon. I had a Lean Cuisine Chicken Margherita meal. 8 points. A juicy pear for dessert. Have I mentioned that I love pears?



Afternoon snack: 1/4 cup almonds. 5 points

Dinner was just okay tonight. I had salmon, which is usually good, but tonight it was kind of spongy. Cooked too long? 7 points. I mixed my brown rice with garlic powder, salt, Italian seasoning, and chopped tomatoes. 3 points (normally 2, but I added some I can't Believe It's Not Butter, so I'll count an extra point) I also sauteed green beans and mushrooms in 1T ICBINB - 1 point. 11 points total for dinner.


Dessert: SmartOnes Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae - 4 points. It was just okay, so I didn't eat it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment