My weight loss

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!

Today was a snow day, so I missed breakfast again. Whaddayagonnado?

We have looked high and low for the Lean Cuisine Chicken Poblano meal and couldn't find it anywhere! I was beginning to think I was crazy and it wasn't really a Lean Cuisine meal. But, last night Charles found 3 in a Wal-Mart that we had already checked, so he bought all 3 of them. Yay!! That was my lunch today. The corn is what makes that meal special. It's such a nice burst of roasted sweet flavor. Yum. 7 points. 5 stars!

At 2:30 I had a leftover fajita for an afternoon snack. 4 points

Dinner was BBQ chicken. Yum! 2 chicken tenderloins - 2 points. I also had a roll with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and it was worth every last bit of those 3 points. 1/2 cup of white rice with the drippings from the BBQ chicken over it, oven roasted tomatoes, and sauteed zucchini rounded out my meal. The BBQ sauce was 2 points for 2T, which was surprising. I thought it would be 1 point. I didn't eat 2T worth, but I counted it all anyway. White rice was 3 points for 1/2 cup. So, 10 points total for a delicious meal.


For dessert I had a SmartOnes Fudge brownie sundae. 140 calories, 4 points, and unlimited yumminess.

No comments:

Post a Comment