My weight loss

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I love dieting!

Whew! The scale was still going in the right direction this morning, so eating out yesterday didn't hurt me, at least not yet.

I had a Special K cereal bar for breakfast this morning. 2 points I got a new flavor yesterday, chocolate chip cookie. I don't know what it tasted like, but it's not a chocolate chip cookie. It wasn't a 'bad' flavor, but it wasn't great either.

For lunch I had a Lean Cuisine lasagne with meat sauce and it was YUMMY! 5 stars, 8 points.

Dinner: 4 oz greek pork chop - 4 points, 1/2 cup Stovetop stuffing - 4 points, corn - 2 points, & birdseye frozen peas with mushrooms. The peas probably would have been a point or 2, but I didn't like them and only had 1 bite, so I didn't bother looking it up. Otherwise, everything was delish and 10 points total, which leaves me with 10 and I will certainly have either a dessert or popcorn in a little bit...or maybe dessert AND popcorn. LOL


My final decision was just a dessert and I opted for the SmartOnes Brownie a la mode, and oh boy, was it good! I give it 5 stars. 5 points. With desserts like this, I love dieting!

You're not supposed to be able to indulge in yummy goodness like this when you're trying to lose weight. That's why I love Weight Watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment