My weight loss

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hungry Day

Snow Day #11 around here. Sigh... I love the snow!! But the children really need to be in school. So, surprise surprise, no breakfast this morning.

Lunch was a Lean Cuisine Grilled Chicken and Penne pasta meal. This one came with a caramel apple dessert. I had never had one with a dessert before. I was hesitant, thinking I wouldn't like the apples, but they were delicious! 8 points total. By the way, Kroger has the Lean Cuisine meals on sale again. $1.60 each when you buy 10. That's a great deal!

Around 2:00 PM I had Active Lifestyle Raisin, Apple, & Walnut oatmeal for a snack. 4 points It was the first time I tried this oatmeal and while it smelled wonderful, it was just okay in the taste department. It was hot and filling though. After my snack I did a 12 minute workout with Denise Austin. I had not worked out any this week. I'm hoping this will help with my weigh-in tomorrow. ;)

At 3:30 I had another snack. This time it was carrots and a laughing cow cheese wedge. 1 point

I was starving all afternoon, even after 2 snacks. I was tempted to go out to eat for dinner because I really wanted a steak, but, in the end, I cooked and was happier for it. I had baked chicken tenderloin marinated in a mesquite Lime marinade (2 points). The marinade was only okay; I won't buy it again. I found an instant mashed potato made by Idahoan though that was very good. They're Loaded Baked potato flavored and were 3 points per 1/2cup serving. I also had steamed broccoli and 2 dinner rolls with 1 T ICBINB split between them. 5 points total for the rolls and totally worth it. 10 points total for dinner.


I had a Dark Chocolate Godiva bar leftover from Christmas. I figured the points and divided it by 4 (it broke into 4 pieces) and each chunk is 2 points, so I had 1 chunk after dinner. What a wonderful treat!! Perfect for an after dinner treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment