My weight loss

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Freeeeeeeeeee!

How about a FREE banana for breakfast? Sounds good to me.

I wanted to go work out this morning, but I just hate mornings. If I could sleep until 9:00 every day I would be a happy woman. After getting a couple more hours of sleep after dropping the kids at school I then went to the Y and did 25 minutes on the elliptical. I find that I like it better and want to go longer if CMT is playing music videos instead of Redneck Weddings. Just saying. :) So that got my day off to a much better start!

I then enjoyed a tuna sandwich on double fiber wheat bread (6 points) and 17 Lay's sour cream & onion chips (4 points) for lunch. Yum! 10 points is more than I usually spend on lunch, but I had a free banana for breakfast, so it evens out. That's my Coke Zero beside my plate. :)



For dinner I spent a lot of points also. I had honey mustard chicken (5 points), 1/2cup white rice (3 points), a salad with 1 T lite raspberry vinigairette dressing (1 point), and a roll with ICBINB (3 points). 12 points total.

For dessert I had a SmartOnes fudge brownie sundae. It's so good. 5 points

No comments:

Post a Comment