My weight loss

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Feed me...If you dare!

Again with the insanely painful headache last night, only this time I couldn't get to sleep and it was making me nauseous. Now I don't know what is causing it. I had Coke Zero for dinner and with my popcorn last night. Could it be the reintroduction of caffeine to cause it now? Geez! I can't win for losing.

I love this Scene in Shrek 4 and it's been on my mind a lot lately. "Feed me...if you dare!" LOL



Now this is dieting!! An omelet made with eggbeaters, sauteed mushrooms, real cheddar cheese (real as in not low fat), with tomatoes on top - 4 points!

Sure, it took a little time, but I have nothing but time. Very filling breakfast and well worth it.

I did a Denise Austin video today called "Get Fit Daily Dozen." It's a 12 minute workout for each day of the week. 12 minutes doesn't sound like a lot, but it's just what I needed to get started. It definitely got my blood pumping, but I was able to do it all. Yay!! I said I wasn't going to start exercising until next week, but I just felt like doing it today, so I did. No need to let that motivation go to waste.

Lunch was kind of high in points today because I had mayo on my sandwich. I didn't think about how much it would up the point value until after I had eaten and was putting it in the calculator. Oh well. I had a turkey sandwich with 1T mayo and sliced tomatoes - 7 points, and a can of Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup - 4 points.

Afternoon snack: Special K cereal bar - 2 points

Dinner was good again tonight. I marinated chicken breast tenderloins in a teriyaki sauce. 2 tenderloins with the sauce figured in was 3 points. Then I had brown rice again and steamed carrots and green beans. I indulged in a yeast roll with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spread (6 points for the roll & butter), and I really couldn't believe it wasn't butter. :) Dinner total: 13 points. I have one point left and I probably won't use it.

I entered a weight loss competition today and I intend to win it! I have until March 15th to lose the highest percentage of body weight out of 11 people. The prize is almost $200!! Like I needed more motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment