My weight loss

Monday, January 24, 2011

Olive Garden at home

I didn't feel like cooking this morning (Monday anyone??) so I had a Special K cereal bar. 2 points

For lunch I used the leftover steak from the other night to make a rollup. I heated it in a pan with some beef broth, added some ground red pepper, and then rolled it up in a flatbread pita lined with lite sour cream and added lettuce and salsa on top. It was just okay. 8 points

I had an apple at 5:00 PM, before figuring out what's for dinner.

For dinner I had an Olive Garden experience. :) I had an appetizer of bruschetta (4 points) and then my main course was a Lean Cuisine lasagne (8 points). Delicious!

I attempted a SmartOnes double fudge cake for dessert, but it wasn't very good. I didn't even eat half of it, but I'll count it as 2 points. I went to my tried and true chunk of Godiva dark chocolate instead. It was also 2 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment