My weight loss

Friday, January 7, 2011

I like eggs

Now this is a beautiful 4 points right here:

Mushroom & cheese omelet with tomatoes on top. I have to remember to buy Plum tomatoes though, as they are more flavorful and easier to de-seed. Today is a school snow day, so I was able to sleep in, so this was really an early lunch rather than breakfast. I may still try one of my Lean Cuisine meals later though. I was really looking forward to it.

I had a Lean Cuisine panini at about 3:00. I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I guess it just looked TOO good. It was quite tasty. 8 points

Dinner was baked pork chops with Greek seasoning (4 points), Rice a Roni Teriyaki rice, 1/2 cup (3 points), and frozen, steam in the bag, spring vegetables (free). I love that Greek seasoning. I didn't realize how versatile it is. I've been using it a lot lately, that and Italian seasoning.


I still have 12 points left...again! Sigh...I don't know what to do. I even had that panini at 3 o'clock. I guess I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. I either go all out and eat horribly or I pay attention to what I eat and then don't eat all my points. Surely it can't be bad to leave points at the end of the day. I feel like I'm eating plenty. And when I *do* feel hungry, it makes me feel good cause that means my body is burning calories. It seems I remember hearing on Oprah once that feeling hungry is a sign that your body is working and your metabolism is revving. Although my memory is shot these days, so I could be making that up. LOL

I did a 12 minute workout tonight. It was a lower body/abs focused one. I learned a few things. 1) Abs? What abs? 2) I can't hold my body up in a regular pushup position and I used to kind of pride myself on being able to do pushups. 3) I really need an exercise mat and I need to find my hand weights. But I did it! Yay me!!

Tomorrow is weigh in day. Stay tuned!

Oh, and just FYI, Kroger has their Lean Cuisine meals on sale right now for $2.15 AND if you buy 5 you get 2 FREE with your Kroger card. That makes them only $1.54 each! What a great price and I haven't had one yet that I didn't like. Stock up! Sale ends tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment