My weight loss

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Day #12

Snow Day! No breakfast! lol

The scale was really nice to me this morning and I'm hoping that by Saturday I can report that I finally broke through one of the barriers I've been trying to break since I started this journey! Keep on keeping on!

Lunch was a Lean Cuisine Chicken Alfredo meal. 7 points

Then I had a snack of melba toast sesame with french onion Laughing Cow cheese. 3 points

It's cold and we have about 4 inches of snow with more falling, so I broke down and had a 2 point cup of coffee this afternoon. I wish I liked black coffee because then it would be free. I tried to only have creamer (1 point), but I ended up having to add the 1 T of sugar, which made it 2 points. Mmmmmm.

Dinner was delicious and so so easy! I used individually wrapped Kroger brand tilapia (2 points), brushed it with melted ICBINB (1 point), then sprinkled it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Tony Chachere's. I baked it at 425 for 13 minutes. I paired it with the leftover Sides Plus rice from the other night (4 points), a side salad with lite raspberry dressing (1 point) and some raw carrots. 8 points total.


I don't know if dinner just filled me up or if the carrots took care of my sweet tooth, but I didn't go for dessert tonight. So that means I'm going to bed with 9 points left.

No comments:

Post a Comment