My weight loss

Monday, January 17, 2011

McDonald's is so unappetizing

I slept late again today. I get so much more done during the day when I sleep in. :) For lunch I had a Lean Cuisine Sun-dried tomato pesto chicken. I'll give it 3.5 stars. 7 points.

I made stove-top popcorn for the first time today and it was quite a funny scene. Wish you could have been here. There was popcorn everywhere, as I put in more kernels than my pot could handle. Anyway, 3 cups was 4 points. I sprinkled it with dry butter topping and salt.

Well, I had grilled hamburgers & chips planned for dinner, but it required me to go grocery shopping. By the time I went out it would have been 7 PM before we started the grill, so we just stopped at McDonald's instead. I had my dining companion book in the car, so I was able to figure out what I could get and still be within a reasonable amount of points. I had 19 left since I knew burgers & chips wouldn't exactly be a low point dinner. I ended up getting 6 chicken nuggets (7 points) and a small order of fries (6 points), and then 1 point for the sweet & sour sauce. 14 points to eat at McDonald's isn't too bad I guess. I did have 2 sips of Coke that I didn't count. Shhhhh. Here is a picture of my dinner. Doesn't it look AWFUL compared to the other colorful dinners I have shared with you? Ick. I couldn't even eat all of the fries because they were so salty and that is usually just the way I like them.

The good news though is that I had enough points leftover to still have a dessert. They had a new one at Wal-Mart tonight called Peanut Butter Cup Sundae and it is delicious!! 4 points

No comments:

Post a Comment