My weight loss

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fudgeslide

I had brunch today instead of a breakfast or a lunch. I had 1/2 cup of scrambled eggbeaters with salt & pepper (1 point), 4 slices of ready-made bacon (2 points) and a biscuit with ICBINB (5 points). 8 points

Dinner was leftover braised steak from the other night. It was very good leftover. I put it over a cup of rice this time and only had 1 steak instead of 2, so I'm counting 5 points for the steak mixture (kind of like stew really) and 5 points for the cup of white rice. 10 points for dinner. When I make this dish next time I think I'm going to make it with stew beef instead of cubed steak. It's a very hearty meal. Great for winter.

For dessert tonight I had a Nutter Butter Fudgeslide that I brought home from Logan's yesterday. It's 5 points. I still have 6 points left for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment